What people say about you
I have a unique ability to interpret complicated data and turn them into clear, concise and meaningful reports for different audiences, specifically as it relates to digital marketing and web analytics. I have a clear vision of the big picture but am also able to dive into details. I have a knack for building and developing visually appealing reports, graphs and charts.
Who we are:
With our four uniquely branded home service franchises – 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine – we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional! And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What your day to day will look like
- Design, develop, maintain and optimize reports and dashboards
- Work closely with the marketing team to provide online analytics, campaign measurements, ROI calculations, identify trends, and a/b testing
- Work with the marketing team to analyze experiments to increase acquisition, engagement and monetization through multiple marketing channels and programs.
- Work with Google Analytics to research, analyze and interpret online data and marketing campaign performance
- Develop and maintain forecast models
- Create ad hoc reports measuring the performance of strategic initiatives
- Identify trends in the data, and proactively communicate them in a concise manner
What you bring to the table
- Experience with digital analytics across multiple marketing channels
- Working knowledge and experience with Google Analytics (E.g. Report and dashboard design, event and goal tracking, GTM, Regex coding, troubleshooting)
- Effective communicator and strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and have experience with data visualization applications (Qliksense, Tableau, Birst etc)
- Experience with marketing automation systems (such as SilverPop, Acquisio, Marketo, Exacttarget) is an asset .
- Proven experience with enterprise data warehouses, BI tools, project methodology, CRMs (such as SalesForce, BigQuery, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online) is a big plus
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday.Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you would be an awesome Digital Analyst with your resume!