Are you our next graphics Picasso? We are looking for an experienced and creative marketing and communications professional with a flare for design to join our team.
About the role:
Our business is built on exceptional customer service and a team-based approach to project delivery. To excel in this role, you must have demonstrated experience and success in the following areas:
- Developing promotional material and campaigns to raise our profile across North and South America
- Developing strategic marketing and communications plans to build increased awareness in our global markets
- Managing multiple marketing and communications projects from initial research to final production
- Managing, creating, and updating the content and visuals for a range of communication tools, both for external and internal audiences that adhere to Hemmera and Ausenco brand standards
- Partnering with People and Performance on the development of employee branding strategies
- Gathering information for and assisting with event abstracts and award application submissions
- Coordinating branding for office openings and relocations.
To excel in this role, in addition to your creative flair, you have the following:
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communications, business or a related field
- 5-8 years of marketing and communications experience. Experience within a professional services firm considered a strong asset
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a keen eye for detail and a demonstrated sense of urgency
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Possess strong print production knowledge including offset printing with a keen eye for high design standards
- Working knowledge of WordPress an asset
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills.
Ausenco is a global leader in consulting, engineering, project management and operations solutions for the resources and energy sectors. This position will work out of the head office in Burnaby for Hemmera, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ausenco, a leading Canadian environmental consultancy.
As a member of our team you’ll be encouraged to embrace challenges and discover innovative solutions to each and every project. You will have the opportunity to develop marketing material and tools to support Ausenco in achieving strategic and operational business objectives. We offer a flexible work environment, competitive rewards, a collaborative environment and the opportunity to pursue your career path.
Department: Marketing & Communications
This is a full time position