As a Marketing Automation Architect, you will play a critical role in our practice by leading and driving strategic Marketing Automation and/or Marketing Cloud related conversations with our prospects, clients and internal team members. You will discuss marketing trends, marketing technology and related people/process topics and share your deep expertise in SFDC Marketing Cloud and Pardot.
Traction on Demand’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction on Demand isn’t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
Do the right thing
Seek adventures and smiles
Healthy hearts and heads
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just “git ‘r done.”
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration, Marketing Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent training/experience
- 5+ years’ experience working with Marketing Automation solutions, specifically Marketing Cloud (required) and Pardot (nice to have)
- 8+ years’ experience in strategy/technical consulting
- Highly effective communicator. Comfortable delivering presentations and training to clients
- A customer advocate with excellent listening skills to fully understand customer requirements and pain points
- Solid understanding of:
- direct marketing concepts, especially as they relate to email marketing.
- mobile, social, online advertising/retargeting, and ecommerce
- sales pipeline practices and KPIs.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Certification in Salesforce Marketing Cloud desire
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead discovery and elaboration workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components, including in-depth technical architecture diagrams.
- Map out future state that includes improved process definition as well as best-practice architecture and implementation of marketing automation/digital marketing platforms
- Presentations to C-suite level audiences as well as other technical architects
- Comfortable managing client relationships as well as project management tasks as needed to support the project manager
- Be able to solution and build / implement B2C MA (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) or B2B MA (Pardot), and with minimal overlord within first 3 month
- Be able to speak confidently to clients / key stakeholders, gather requirements and present technical concepts and best practices with minimal overlord within first 3 months
- Be able to drive Business Solution Design projects and own overall architecture for an implementation within the first 3-6 months
- Achieve SFMC Email Specialist Certification within first 3 months
- Achieve SFMC Social Specialist Certification within first 3-6 months
- Achieve the SFMC Consultant Certification within the first 6-9 months
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you for a phone interview.
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we’re about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology – salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world’s largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.