As the premier global asset management and disposition company, Ritchie Bros. helps thousands of people around the world buy and sell heavy equipment, trucks, and other assets every month. With our multiple onsite and online selling platforms and commitment to first-class customer service, Ritchie Bros. is trusted worldwide for making buying and selling easy, efficient, fair, and transparent. If you’re an innovator with an entrepreneurial spirit, we want you to join our growing team – employed in a wide variety of positions from sales to operations to corporate functions – as we transform the global used equipment market.
Join us on our journey and move forward with us, build your success, and grow your career.
We’re looking for an Email Marketing Specialist for our Ritchie Bros. Financial Services (RBFS) group based inBurnaby, BC.
The Email Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for the planning, building, and execution of promotional email programs for Ritchie Bros. Financial Services. This position will utilize Salesforce, Pardot, and other platforms to drive customer acquisition and loyalty engagement, creating stronger customer relationships and additional revenue. Specific efforts include the development of email marketing strategies, programming of email marketing campaigns through Pardot’s Engagement Studio and other tools, building and executing emails, continuous testing and optimization, list segmentation, proofing and data analytics.
Additional responsibilities include collaborating and working cross functionally with other teams within Ritchie Bros. Financial Services, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, IronPlanet, and external vendor partners to ensure alignment across all stakeholders for email programs; web analytics; SEO, SEM, and social campaign management; and other digital marketing support as needed.
In this role you’ll:
- Manage email campaigns, including development of content, creatives and emails; manage review process and signoff; proofing and post campaign data analysis. High-touch collaboration with RBFS marketing and sales management, RB creative, and RB digital marketing teams to ensure email marketing campaigns are effectively supporting the business.
- Responsible for developing the acquisition and loyalty customer engagement strategies using automation programs in Pardot. Activities include list management and segmentation, journey building, and dynamic and personalized content.
- Work with sales and marketing to align email programs with customer buyer journeys and with auction event calendar, tailoring content and deliveries to individual needs.
- Drive optimization in email marketing through frequent and ongoing testing and analysis. Communicate results and insights from tests to stakeholders.
- Remain current on industry trends, standards, and practices to better identify needs and analyze and report trends of outside factors influencing our business to make recommendations to improve.
- Develop or support SEO, SEM, and Social marketing programs for RBFS.
- Diploma or Bachelors in Business.
- 2-5 years experience in email marketing, marketing automation or other analytical online marketing.
- Strong HTML and CSS experience required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced growing fast growing business with multiple stakeholders
- Computer skills: Microsoft Suite, G-Suite, Adobe Suite a plus.
- Preferred knowledge and experience managing SEO and SEM campaigns.
- Preferred experience with web analytics (Google Analytics experience preferred).
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Salesforce and Pardot experience preferred).
This job will require you to:
- Travel up to 10% of the time.
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career – we’ve proven this throughout our 60+ years in business. And, we’ll take care of you along the way. Here’s how:
- Base salary + paid overtime
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits.
- RRSP and an Employee Share Plan, both with company match.
- Ongoing training, professional development and tuition reimbursement.
- A multi-award winning LEED gold certified facility, in an exceptional park-like setting, featuring:
- A subsidized, multi-award winning childcare centre.
- A subsidized cafeteria, car washing and dry cleaning services, and free parking.
- A workout facility, featuring advanced gym equipment, bike room, shower and changing facilities, and nutrition and fitness programs.
- Proximity to miles of Fraser River walking paths, plus shops, restaurants and services.
- Strong team culture, with dynamic and engaging colleagues
To get an idea of what our auctions are like, you can check out some auction videos on YouTube right here: http://bit.ly/KKL9Fz