Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
This is an exciting opportunity as a Marketing Coordinator to support the dynamic and fast paced marketing team at our Live Nation Vancouver head office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Creating Live Nation e-blasts and festival newsletters
· Managing poster and flyer allocations and distribution
· Assisting with managing Live Nation and festival social media pages
· Communicating graphic needs to external graphic artist
· Coordinating contest prizing with contest winners
· Helping to manage and respond to customer service inquiries
· Managing website updates for various properties
· Creating, auditing, and coding invoices, and compiling into marketing summary packages
· Assisting with organizing media accreditation and press releases
· Creative trafficking for digital campaigns
· Assisting the digital marketing team with tracking and reporting
· Perform other tasks and work on special projects as needed
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications and/or other related field
· 1-3 years’ applicable experience
· General knowledge of current digital and social media tools
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Must be able to multitask and be highly organized with a “can do” attitude
· Flexible and adaptable team player than can manage multiple and changing priorities
· Proven ability to listen, understand and communicate effectively
· A positive, winning attitude, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion
· Demonstrated ability to build and develop professional relationships within a team environment
· Must have an avid interest in music, be knowledgeable about artists and genres, and have an overall interest in learning about the music industry
· Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite considered an asset
· Experience with media ad buying considered an asset
· Available to work evenings and weekends as required
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks regularly throughout the day; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Live Nation Canada strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by provincial and/or federal law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking park in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If accommodation is needed during the application process, please contact us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Canada recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Canada may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.