Job Description Summary
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for providing logistical support for the movement, storage, control of sales, marketing and conference related materials. The position is primarily responsible for the performance of import and export documentation as well as shipping and receiving tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Shipping of all Marketing materials to Conferences, Vendor Shows and Sales requests
- Maintain inventory and supply of promotional items
- Coordination of Promotionals PRFs
- Maintain, print and distribute inventory of marketing collateral for all offices, warehouses and distributors
- Support Sales with vendor shows
- Additional duties as required
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in both Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Undergraduate degree in the life sciences would be an asset
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as “Scientists Helping Scientists” – standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number.Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!