Drive, contribute, grow – together.
At G&F, you have the opportunity to drive, develop and further your career alongside a team of passionate, empowered and engaged fellow professionals. G&F is proud to offer a caring, open-minded culture that encourages community involvement where you can contribute to causes that are important to you. You can grow your own success and feel great about working with us!
Visit us at www.gffg.com/careers to learn more about what it’s like to work for G&F!
G&F Financial Group is seeking a creative and enthusiastic individual to join our team as Marketing Coordinator. This individual will work with our talented in‐house marketing group and support our marketing, communications and community investment activities. The incumbent will be the first line of contact for the marketing team on a variety of initiatives and ensure that all requests are handled efficiently and will partner with both internal departments and external stakeholders to support marketing initiatives.
- Acts as first point of contact and liaison for internal and external stakeholders, fielding requests as appropriate
- Coordinates and acts as liaison for production of print material
- Assists with planning, development, implementation, communication and tracking of marketing campaigns, community initiatives and special events
- Utilizes basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) to update documents and marketing collateral
- Assists with internal and external communication such as website content updates, emails and social media activities
- Manages inventory of promotional material and marketing resources; liaising with vendors, placing and distributing orders
- Diploma or degree in business, communications or marketing with 1-3 years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent written communication skill with high proficiency in grammar and usage
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Creative Suite
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Teamwork orientation with the ability to be independently productive and quickly effective
- Valid BC driver’s license
How to Apply:
Please submit your application online by clicking “Apply.” We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.