Social Media Management:
- Manage social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.); provide and analyze
analytics reports and adjust content and campaigns as needed
- Develop and post content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship
- Evolve Finhaven’s social media strategy, ensuring all platforms adhere to the company brand
- Create and distribute relevant email content to opt-in subscribers and customers.
- Set up and manage email marketing campaigns including content and minor design work
- Maintaining and developing corporate templates as needed (letterhead, powerpoint etc) to ensure a consistent corporate identity.
- Support day-to-day marketing efforts for the overall Marketing team
- collaborate with Marketing team on development of new marketing initiatives Qualifications:
- 1+ year of experience in a marketing team or agency with a heavy focus in digital marketing or equivalent experience, or a bachelor’s degree or diploma in marketing, digital marketing, communications
- You have strong communication skills that allow you to write and produce engaging content to engage followers
- Experience with email marketing & segmentation
- You are tech-Savvy and you like to think outside the box
- You have experience using social media management software for managing content
scheduling, handling interactions in real-time and measuring performance.
- You are flexible and able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- You are CREATIVE – a strong command of Adobe Creative Suite to create graphics to
enhance posts is an asset
- Financial background/Fintech passion a bonus!