The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting WiderFunnel’s content, product and performance marketing pillars. This individual will play a supportive role in completing various assigned tasks across all our marketing efforts. As a member of the Growth team, this person is accountable for providing marketing execution support to generate sales leads and retain current clients.
At WiderFunnel, we are leaders in validation, known for building proven growth programs for leading companies. We deliver results for clients — fast, as a premium solution, with high touch service.
We are a diverse and inclusive team rooted in a foundation of respect and openness. Our company values – grit, maverick, curiosity, integrity, and real – are at the center of how we hire, how we work, and how we treat one another. At WiderFunnel, you can bring your most authentic self to work, merging your personal and professional lives together.
- Precise and detail-oriented, with a commitment to consistently producing quality work?
- A helpful and supportive communicator?
- Interested in developing your skills to a higher level of technical expertise?
- Able to handle a full plate of regular tasks with patience and consistent follow-through?
- Own all marketing team administrative tasks as identified by VP of Growth
- Execute on all event coordination tasks
- Execute on all content distribution tasks
- Implement and enforce necessary marketing processes after they have been established
- Ensure that all marketing activity is tracked
- Develop ad hoc marketing copy as needed
- 2+ years administrative experience, with some experience supporting a marketing and/or sales team
- Strong computer skills, and experience with online collaboration tools like gSuite, Asana, etc
- Strong research skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal