We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing Team. This position will support the Marketing Team in various capacities to successfully run effective campaigns, product trials and projects while ensuring all administrative functions are completed in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the marketing calendar, creating creative briefs, maintaining budgets, developing marketing kits and following through to post-analysis
- Supporting campaign merchandising shoots, including booking bakeries, ordering product, arranging couriers, retouching requirements, attendance etc.
- Assisting with campaign printing logistics and requirements such as mail merging bakery details, liaising with packaging supplier and maintaining POS kit list
- Coordinating the proof of POS artwork and product trials
- Carrying out administrative functions for various projects including digital signage and gift cards
- Evaluating and initiating processes that will improve efficiencies and effectiveness of campaigns
- Assisting with competitor/market reviews, as required to support New Product Development briefs and creative briefs
- Processing quotes, invoices and accruals in a timely manner
- Providing relief support for Communications and Local Store Marketing Coordinator
- All other duties as required
What You Bring to the Table:
- 2+ years’ experience in a comparable role, preferably within the retail or hospitality industries
- Strong project management skills in overseeing multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Excellent proof-reading and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Resourceful when dealing with ambiguity and a creative problem solver
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Excel, Word
Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Marketing, Communications or Advertising is an asset
Knowledge of Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods and/or Franchising is an asset
- You enjoy a dynamic, fast pace environment
What’s in it for You:
Not only do we have fresh COBS Bread product delivered daily to our Support Office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too!
- 3 weeks paid vacation (4 weeks after 5 years of service)
- Support for professional development
- Extended Health & Dental Benefits
- 100% paid Medical Services Plan (MSP)
- A subsidized Wellness Program
- An on-site gym facility
- A paid day for community service/volunteer time
- Open concept office with a supportive, fun-loving team
- Complimentary self-serve kitchen full of fresh fruit, produce, deli meats and of course, COBS bread and treats!