Looking for that perfect startup opp? Join a high growth, OMERS ventures backed, startup and work with brands like Dell, Paypal, Nike and Hootsuite. Our team has scaled AI technology from 0 to 100m users and businesses from 0 to $100m+. Klue is BC Tech’s Startup of the Year, one of BC’s Ready to Rocket emerging tech companies, a Deloitte Fast 50 Company to Watch, a C100 48 Hours in the Valley Audience Choice Winner, a Top 20 CIX Canadian Innovator and the runner up in the Startup World Cup global championships held in San Francisco.
You’re a hybrid-hungry-go-getting-ass-kicker who wants exposure to all things marketing. We need someone with an interest in marketing, with a knack for details, and with the drive to roll up their sleeves and help where needed to grow the company. You’ll work across a huge range of marketing functions and will help with full-funnel marketing activities. This could include building email marketing campaigns, creating collateral to support account-based marketing efforts, managing advertising, or a/b testing on our website, among many other projects in PR, digital, event, and content marketing. It’s fast-paced, you need to be a self-starter, and we don’t just want you to have a voice at the table, we expect it. If you have a lot to offer, love taking on a project and running with it, but you’re currently stifled in your job – Let’s chat. No one expects you to have all the skills but you are expected to have the smarts and attitude to jump into the fray.
What you can expect from Klue:
1. You’ll have a voice, opinions aren’t just welcome, they’re expected
2. You’ll work with an experienced team, 100 years of combined biz + tech
3. You’ll work on big problems, the kind 85m companies have
4. You’ll get ground floor options, flexible vacation and free access to a gym
5. You’ll choose your own equipment (typically 27″ Apple monitor + Mac)
1. Intellectual horsepower; your mind moves quickly
2. Some marketing or sales or administrative experience, ideally in tech (but not required)
3. Technology savvy: Could include CRM (Hubspot), Wordpress, Adobe creative suite, iMovie, social
4. Self starter who sees around corners and fix problems before they happen
5. Detailed and super organized
6. Positive energy: you light up the room and set the tone
7. Comfort with ambiguity and startup pace
8. Ownership: you finish the task AND the 3 moves ahead task
Flexible work environment
Klue is a collaborative, diverse and inclusive workplace.