A Bit About Us
myZone Media provides event professionals with ticketing, marketing, printing, and software development services. Our long-term vision (BHAG) is to become the world’s largest event automation software platform. Our brands include myZone.com, ticketZone.com, Am2Studio.hr and several more. Our biggest active project includes the global roll-out of www.GlowGardens.com. While we do our best to stay focused on the events industry, we serve clients in a broad range of industries including eCommerce, technology, industrial, healthcare, and not-for-profit. You can read more about our company here!
Our Work Environment
myZone works in a results-only work environment (ROWE) so you are provided flexibility in setting your own hours and optionally working from home. Additional benefits of ROWE include no tracking of sick days or vacation time. We were inspired by Dan Pink’s Ted Talk on the science of motivation, and believe that an intrinsically motivated team is the best way to solve the problems of the 21st century (ie: we don’t use carrots or sticks!).
Our Core Values
Having worked in the events & entertainment industry since 2002, we don’t like to take on projects unless they are fun 😉 We think big, and have plans to disrupt every industry that we enter. We’re obsessed with operational efficiencies and making things better. We’re constantly pursuing personal and professional development. The world (especially in the technology industry) is changing exponentially faster every year, and our team takes pride in being flexible while responding to new opportunities.
- Work with program managers to execute various digital marketing initiatives including preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing presentations and updating calendars.
- Prepares marketing and/or PR reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Assists PR manager with the coordination of meetings by identifying and assembling PR requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Requirements of Applicants:
- 1+ year of full time, proven working experience in a marketing/digital marketing related position. Preference will be giving to those with experience in Media and Public Relations
- Proficiency in English
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Ability to strategically approach situations, problem solve and lead to a solution(s)
- Strong desire to learn new skills, improve processes, and continually develop personally and professionally
- Event marketing experience is a plus
- Passion for digital marketing is preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment… and we mean fast 😉
Thanks for taking the time to check out this opportunity! Unfortunately, due to the number of applications that we receive, we are not able to contact everyone who applies. However, all applications are all stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities.