The Copy Department are the authors and writers of our brand voice. They deliver the Aritzia brand through words and written content.
As the Copywriter, Marketing, you will be part of the team responsible of copywriters and editors responsible for the development and delivery of copy developed in Aritzia’s brand personality. You will create content for a variety of initiatives from new product launches and media relations speaking notes for special events to social and digital content across a variety of channels.
This is an opportunity to combine your ability to identify compelling content with your excellent writing and editing skills. Working alongside many partners within the creative and digital team, you will bring Aritzia’s online and digital presence to life.
As the Copywriter, Marketing, you will:
- Support the development of communication strategies and tactics for marketing initiatives
- Develop copy across a range of mediums: digital, print, live events, and video
- Leverage Artizia’s tone of voice to write copy that is original and appropriate for different campaigns and platforms
The Copywriter, Marketing has:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience in content creation across a variety of mediums
- Demonstrated ability to write with a distinct brand voice, creatively, with wit, word play and precision
- The passion to build, develop and grow!
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.