The Copy Department are the authors and writers of our brand voice. They deliver the Aritzia brand through words and written content.
As the Copy Director, you will lead and motivate the team of copywriters and editors responsible for the development and delivery of copy developed in Aritzia’s brand personality. You’ll oversee both internal and external copy across key areas of the business, including digital assets, emails, social media, retail signage and collateral, product marketing materials and in-store communications.
With leadership and team engagement at your core, you’ll act as a strong cultural member of the Creative team, responsible for fostering and driving a fun, and creating rewarding and unified working environment.
As the Copy Director, you will:
- Oversee the creation and delivery of all copy within Digital, Retail, Public Relations and Media relations
- Guide and deliver copy for seasonal product packaging, product catalogue descriptions and style names
- Support the delivery of copy for key communications across Aritzia’s intranet content, blog posts, corporate newsletters, mass internal emails, executive writing needs, and keynote presentations
- Lead by example and develop the individuals and leaders of the Copy team
The Copy Director has:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience in copy and art direction across a variety of mediums
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high performance team
- The passion to build, develop and grow!
Please include the link to your portfolio in your application
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.