Cruise Ship Centers International
Are you passionate about design and marketing and looking for a role in the exciting world of cruise and travel? Expedia® CruiseShipCenters® is a Franchise-based cruise retailer and a part of Expedia GroupTM, a global leader in online travel. We have an established retail presence across North America of over 260 retail franchise locations, with numerous expansion opportunities on the horizon.
You’ll support our diverse network and their unique needs through email marketing, online advertising, social media, direct and mass mail strategies, print advertising and more. To ensure we offer our retailers with premier marketing services, we are seeking a creative Production Artist with experience in both print and digital media. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running.
- The support of Expedia GroupTM, one of the largest technology companies in the world.
- A team of passionate marketers who love what they do.
- An inspiring mission to make people’s lives better through the magic of travel, which inspires us
to provide our people with the very best to make that happen.
- An environment where your ideas matter more than your title.
- A diverse package of enviable perks aimed at expanding your travel portfolio.
- Proven work experience as a Production Artist, Graphic Designer or similar role.
- A solid knowledge of printing processes and pre-flighting tools.
- Hands-on experience with graphic design software and image editing tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite).
- Demonstrated experience in executing online advertising and Email marketing campaigns using email software.
- Excellent copy writing, and editing skills.
- Shown success in a customer or client services environment.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and partners.
- An active interest in art and design and passion for the work you deliver.
- A strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic.
- Excellent time management, troubleshooting and organisational skills and a keen attention to detail.
What you will do:
- Design content for print and digital media including; landing pages, email campaigns, brochures, logos, hero images, Facebook advertisements, design templates and other collateral.
- Oversee the daily order requests from our franchise locations for our marketing tools and services.
- Assign to the appropriate team member for execution through our standard scheduling methodologies.
- Build Email campaigns based on templates and content provided by our franchise locations or partners.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Retouch images to improve quality both in print and digital formats.
- Manage prepress process for print files.
- Manage design content on our franchise support portal so that articles, images, and templated material are merchandised, accessed, and communicated as effectively and timely as possible.
- Provide customer service to our franchise network by quickly guiding them to the right marketing print or digital template, or other supporting documentation that fits their individual needs.
- Support the internal communications plan, promoting the timing of our marketing programs and campaigns, to the field.
- Suggest and apply process improvements.
- Other administrative tasks like invoicing, scheduling and purchase orders.
What you’ll need:
- College Diploma in Graphic Design.
- A University Degree in Marketing or Communications considered an asset.
- Minimum of two years of experience in design using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Experience in consumer email design and marketing. Enterprise-level email software (IBM Watson, MailChimp).
- Creative, flexible, and an ability to reset priorities in a dynamic environment.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.