Our Marketing Department increases Aritzia’s reach through a potent mix of inspiration and strategy. The goal: a global community that’s passionate about who we are and what we do.
As the Senior Director of Digital Marketing, you’ll combine leadership and strategic vision, along with a nuanced understanding of Aritzia’s brand and product.
In this role, you’ll manage and motivate a group of high performers tasked with creating cohesive marketing initiatives across all our digital channels and platforms. You’ll inspire your team to produce compelling, impactful projects—ones that bring new clients to Aritzia and build loyalty among existing clients.
This is an opportunity for a natural leader who will delight in fostering a supportive, unified work environment. You’ll collaborate with leaders across the Marketing Department, as well as other cross-functional teams.
The Senior Director of Digital Marketing is responsible for:
- Increasing engagement with our customers by crafting personalized messages that captivate and inspire their passion for style
- Driving the Aritzia.com messaging program in order to increase engagement and conversion
- Owning what to say and when to say it, and testing those innovations with detailed analytics that will drive your team to dominant monthly targets
- Creating automated processes that will improve efficiencies and give your team time to innovate and collaborate
The Senior Director of Digital Marketing has:
- Extensive experience in progressive Marketing/eCommerce roles at the senior management level in the retail fashion industry
- Business to consumer experience is a non-negotiable, our customers are your focus
- 10+ years in Digital Marketing leadership role, with either a Brand or Technical focus would be an asset
- Proven ability to articulate vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates a team while focusing on achieving business goals
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.