As the Social Media Manager you will work with the Senior Manager, Social Media to oversee optimization and development of channels (including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, PInterest, Twitter, YouTube) with high-impact, strategically positioned social content with a focus on brand engagement, audience development and discovery. This is an amazing opportunity to help take Aritzias social media strategy to the next level by ensuring our brand identity comes to life through our content and community.
As a key member of the Social Media department, you will make an impact at Aritzia by:
- Collaborating with Creative Services, Production, Ecommerce, Public Relations and Merchandising to execute on an integrated marketing strategy
- Supporting development and execution of cross-channel content strategy
- Optimizing reporting and measuring impact of day-to-day strategy
- Owning and developing regular reporting on social media trends and opportunities
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who excels in a fast-paced, test-and-learn environment, is on Instagram before getting out of bed in the morning, and has a deep understanding of and love for the Aritzia brand. This person must be someone who gets it when it comes to social and is eager to develop our channels through engagement, discovery and storytelling.
In addition, you have:
- Minimum 5-7 years in brand or social media marketing
- Understanding of Aritzias competitive set, possesses a knowledge of your functions industry best practices and landscape, and maintains an industry network
- Strong sense of style, taste and talent to understand and adopt design, fashion, trends and aesthetic fundamentals in innovative ways to propel Aritzias brand.
- Project management (time management, coordination, planning) with the ability to deliver results while managing multiple priorities
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.