Job Description Summary
The Marketing Leads Coordinator identifies and qualifies marketing leads, in addition to managing and maintaining the marketing leads database using STEMCELL’s Customer Relationship Management software. This entry-level position is well-suited for an individual who has gained some work experience upon graduating from school and is looking to build their career from the ground up.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify new leads based on scientific knowledge primarily in the areas of immunology and stem cell research.
- Qualify leads and accurately enter the data into STEMCELL’s central customer relationship management software as well as monitor the leads pipeline within the system.
- Maintain data accuracy and cleanliness.
- Track and report on metrics.
- Learn STEMCELL’s central customer relationship management software and email marketing software to support effective dataset management and use.
- Respond to the needs of all departments, teams, and geographies with respect to lead generation.
- Perform other projects and tasks as required.
- Degree in the biological sciences (BSc).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a life sciences environment, or relevant experience in a similar Sales/Marketing role. Co-op experience is considered relevant.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Proficient in both Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm.
- A keen interest in contributing to and growing within an innovative, fast-paced, growth company in the biotechnology field.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as “Scientists Helping Scientists” – standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number.Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!