Ready for a unique opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive tech company? Tigera is funded by top tier VCs, has an amazing product, and a brilliant team. If you have the drive and like to succeed in a collaborative environment, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will support our Sr. Field & Event Marketing Manager and the marketing team. We are looking for someone who is creative and enjoys working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
This individual will work with our marketing team on events, community, and programs from our Vancouver office. You will work on 3rd-party events including planning, sponsorship, and execution. Working closely with the marketing team, you will help establish a presence at trade shows, meetups, & Tigera hosted events that developers will love and remember. You will leverage web, social, email, and print to reach the right audience and amplify everything we do.
As a member of the Marketing team, the role will:
- Provide strategic administrative and project management support
- Consolidate project status and metrics into dashboards used by the marketing and executives for weekly decision making
- Assist with coordination and execution of third-party and Tigera hosted events
- Establish relationships with meetup groups in key cities worldwide
- Assist scheduling 5 meetups per month
- Assist Sr. Event Manager with pre-event strategy and planning, aligned with Tigera’s objectives
- Help secure all related event logistics including: AV, catering, shipping needs, and other support services, as needed
- Collect and present post event feedback and next steps
- Attend relevant trade shows and events
- Understanding of the constant demands of events, from execution of contract to post event retros and hand-offs to sales
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Strong people skills with an ability to work and communicate cross-functionally
- 1-3 years of field marketing experience
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent