Join our team
The Community Strategy, Planning & Execution team is looking for an upbeat and motivated individual who can successfully market our TV, Internet, Home Phone, Smart Home Security and Mobility products to the Western Canadian market.
You will lead the evolution and growth of the grocery and retail strategy across AB and BC, including the evolution of our marketing activations targeted at multicultural segments. With a strong focus on developing new partnership opportunities, you’ll uncover new paths to market, and drive outstanding events and activations.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
You’re a strategic thinker who understands our wireline and wireless products and how to best market them to our customers. You are an expert in developing marketing and sales strategies for activations in grocery, retail, mall and event channels. You will work with people within our own team, with our agency partners and with the larger TELUS organization to ensure execution excellence and a robust event strategy.
- Work with our agency partners and internal teams to build the strategy for, and execution of best in class activations across new and existing sales channels, including grocery, retail, mall and events
- Using data, and consumer insights, and testing, optimize activations to ensure sales and yield targets are being met
- Build and deliver program plans with clearly established business objectives and measurable results to tangibly demonstrate marketing return on investment
- Develop program briefs, executive summaries, status reports, post-execution analysis documents, and presentation decks reporting results
- Grow the multicultural go to market strategy, increasing sales of TELUS products/services and brand awareness
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- Prior experience leading projects, including planning, communicating, follow-up, executive communication and partner management
- Builds relationships with partners, by understanding their requirements and perspective, and using those to meet shared goals
- Excel in a cross-functional setting, with an ability to co-create and execute with other team members
- Takes ownership of a program or launch, bringing it to fruition and measuring impact
- Recognized for your ability to take initiative and tackle problems
- Shown success in developing and running multiple programs/priorities at one time
- Strong analysis and business planning skills
- A degree or equivalent marketing and business experience is required
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Marketing, Sales and Business positions
- Knowledge of wireline and mobility products
- Knowledge of Multicultural Marketing
Who is TELUS?
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.