ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a new, residential developer located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver. With a massive portfolio and even bigger reputation overseas, they are currently developing their first major multi-family project in Vancouve. They are excited to replicate their tremendous success from back home and ready to make a name for themselves in Canada.
This is a 12-month contract with the possibility of extension. As the marketing manager, you will be working closely with a lean marketing team and executing the company vision by managing vendor projects and timelines, budgets, as well as advising on local marketing strategies for current and upcoming projects. You will be conducting competitor research, developing floor plans and pricing matrices, as well as assisting with event planning and coordination.
- Base Salary $50,000-60,000 per annum + bonus
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Comprehensive benefits package after probation
- Fast-paced company culture and growth opportunities
- Located in the Downtown core
- Minimum 3 years project marketing experience within Vancouver real estate market
- Experience launching at least 2 multi-family projects in BC (high rise, mid rise or townhouses)
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (both written and verbal)
- Drivers license + reliable vehicle
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume or contact Alana Xin at [email protected] for more details.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.