The Channel Go-to-Market and Adoption (GTMA) team is seeking a Marketing Manager to develop and execute GTM strategy for high business impacting projects and priorities. This role partners directly with TELUS Marketing, Pricing and Channel cross-functional teams. In the role, you will have the opportunity to craft how TELUS initiatives come to life in our stores nationally, lead a diverse portfolio of projects and network with various levels of partners across Marketing and Channel.
Our team is fun, hardworking, creative, and dedicated. We are looking for a high performing, self-starter that thinks in and out of the box to continuously innovate and drive excellence.
In this dynamic Marketing Manager role, you will bring to bear strong marketing strategy & planning, exemplary project and stakeholder management, communication, and social skills.
Your will derive success from understanding partners’ needs, providing detailed analysis, collaborating cross functionally and building comprehensive go-to-market strategy that will drive store frontline adoption.
- Lead the go-to-market planning process, development and execution on Mobility initiatives
- Collaborate with cross functional team members and leadership teams to develop and maintain a consolidated marketing strategy and roadmap
- Prioritize and consolidate all marketing activities, understanding benefits and alignment with the overall strategy and the strategic imperatives
- Drive continuous project enhancement and support through results and insights
- Tackle ambiguous problems and recommend actionable solutions that you’ll implement
- Assess and evaluate the impact of go-to-market activities to continuously improve strategies
- Understand and advocate the realities of a frontline sales rep and integrate that perspective within the go-to-market framework and marketing strategies
- Consult and coach peers on the elements of go-to-market (e.g.risk assessment, change management, goals and objectives, etc.)
- Post-secondary degree in Commerce, Marketing, or Business Administration with a minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably in sales, channels, marketing, project management
- Prior experience leading go-to-market planning an asset
- A strong project management background
- Solid understanding and demonstrated experience in channel marketing and customer experience
- Knowledge of telecommunications and mobility products
- Strong data analysis and assessment skills; ability to identify risk, challenges and conflicting or complementary opportunities
- Outstanding critical thinking, planning, and prioritization competencies
- Motivated and willing to take action and adaptable with a positive attitude
- A proven ability to deliver highly visible projects, ensuring project timelines and deliverables are met or exceeded and achieve project outcomes
- Ability to work and pivot in a fast paced multi-level environment
- Comfortable presenting to and working with all levels of the organization
- Exemplary presentation and storytelling abilities and able to craft clear, concise, and compelling messages within a story
- Strong relationship and negotiation skills and the ability to obtain commitment from partners