This is an exciting new position for Bubblebox. As we continue to grow and expand across North America, we are in need of a dynamic and creative individual who is comfortable with wearing multiple hats in this fast paced environment.
As our Marketing Manager & Pardot Specialist, you will have an incredible opportunity to build our Marketing plan from the ground up – taking full ownership for all facets from strategy to execution. This will include driving qualified leads to the Bubblebox sales team, content generation, social media management, event marketing and product marketing You will be very familiar with inbound marketing methodology and have direct experience using Salesforce CRM and inbound marketing platforms. You will come to Bubblebox with innovative ideas as to how Bubblebox’s customer focused approach to delivering customer success on the Salesforce platform is distributed. Through the use of creative content, exciting events and ideas that punch, you’ll help get the word out about our amazing team.
The successful candidate will have experience with Salesforce Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua or Hubspot, in addition to familiarity with the Salesforce platform. Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) will also help – but is not essential.
You have proven experience with a technology based company to develop execute and take ownership of an inbound content marketing strategy. An expert in LinkedIn and other B2B social media platforms, you will be used to reporting and conversion metrics to ensure the sales team is able to focus their time on qualified sales leads.
Successful candidates for this position will be self-motivated and detail oriented content strategists with proven experience developing and implementing effective content marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for overseeing all content marketing initiatives both internal and external, across multiple platforms. As our Marketing Manager & Pardot Specialist, you should have a hunger for research and be willing to continuously expand your knowledge on the latest advances in sales & marketing cloud technology. You must drive home the company’s unique value proposition in all marketing collateral towards increased conversions and greater brand reach.
This role will expect that the candidate to spend 25% of your time working directly with customers as a consultant certified Pardot Specialist, allowing you to provide first-hand strategic and technical assistance to customers onboarding and growing with Pardot. The successful individual is expected to pass the Salesforce Pardot Specialist certification within 3 months of starting at Bubblebox and to pass the Salesforce Pardot Consultant certification within 6 months. As one of our resident Salesforce Pardot certified consultants, you will be responsible for growing our Pardot practice with the support by our amazing team of technical consultants.
Your role is crucial to catering to the needs of our prospects and customers alike, by delivering the content they need, right when they need it. Your writing needs to exude the experience of an expert on topics including: marketing cloud technology, customer engagement and lead generation, cloud technology best practices, and digital marketing industry insights, among others. Still sound like you? Read on:
Co-founder & Managing Partner
REQUIREMENTS & TASKS
- Build a marketing plan within initial 4 weeks of starting at Bubblebox that will be presented to executive management team.
- Manage marketing plan and budget that is reviewed on a monthly basis with executive management team
- Lead the Product Marketing efforts for a verticalization ‘Go-to Market’ strategy across the website and sales collateral
- Plan and manage all event marketing to support lead generation
- Develop and execute social media strategies, with a focus on company storytelling and thought leadership
- Lead content creation and curation for corporate social media, including managing editorial calendar, writing content and guiding the development of visuals and other creative assets on platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Mapping out content strategy that aligns with the company’s long and short-term marketing objectives – continuous evolvement of this strategy is key.
- Responsible for ensuring all online and in-house marketing collateral is up to date and on brand.
- Own and maintain the company’s website(s) by collaborating with designers and developers to optimize for conversion and engagement.
- Work closely with design team to conceptualize and develop assets such as collateral and landing pages for marketing programs
- Manage content posting and updates while ensuring every piece is tracked properly
- 25% of time will be dedicated to implement, service and support Salesforce Pardot accounts in a customer-facing role
- Ensure the maintenance and consistency of branded templates for marketing collateral
- On occasion develop compelling, on-brand graphics such as infographics, logos and icons for marketing materials, presentations, web and email campaigns.
- Budget/ Expense Management as related to marketing initiatives.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Mastery of the English language with a knowledge of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing and style
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Superior research skills with the ability to translate complex topics into digestible content
- Must be familiar with inbound marketing platforms such as Salesforce Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo or Hubspot.
- Must maintain Salesforce Pardot certification throughout employment.
- Happy to be customer facing in helping to develop customer inbound marketing strategies.
- Ability to complete projects to exact specifications on time
- Ability to deliver marketing collateral such as brochures, PowerPoint templates for sales team.
- Ability to create shareable content appropriate for specific networks
- Can execute social media trends, continually drive guest engagement and traffic across all social media and email campaign platforms.
- Ability to collaborate as well as work independently
- Experience with social media management and SEO best practices
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Keen eye for design with the ability to ensure brand consistency.
- Establish metrics and analysis frameworks to measure impact of marketing initiatives
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, maturity and professionalism
- The ability to take direct criticism and continuously improve and expand upon skill set
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to excellence in all endeavors
- Creative thinker with passion for developing and delivering big ideas for our customers
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices is an asset
- Must commit to becoming Salesforce Pardot Specialist certified within first 3 months of employment.
- Must commit to becoming Salesforce Pardot Consultant certified within first 6 months of employment
- 1-2 years minimum experience in marketing or communications
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite would be a plus
- Operates with significant autonomy
- Wants to be in a smaller company environment that dreams big
Salary/wage to be determined based on experience and skill level.
- Office located in the heart of Kitsilano, Vancouver, BC
- Extended Health
- Bus pass
- Paid vacation
- Gym membership
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Sit/stand desks
- Ergonomic Office Chair
*(Management has full discretion over availability of benefits for employees, full-time employees only, post probationary period, some benefits subject to longevity of service)
START DATE: ASAP (3-month probationary period)