Job Title: Senior Market Manager
Location: Vancouver, BC
Senior Market Manager – Community Strategy, Planning & Execution
Be a part of a transformation journey promoting Client PureFibre in Langley City, Port Moody and Port Coquitlam!
Join our team!
The Community Strategy, Planning & Execution team is passionate about educating, promoting and eliciting excitement about our Client Pure Fibre generational investment. We take ownership of the communities that we represent and ensure that all consumers and businesses are as passionate as we are about the benefits of Pure Fibre. This team has boundless energy, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together!
You will prime key strategic initiatives within a specified territory and will be responsible for driving market penetration and product intensity up. Working with stakeholders around the organization, you’ll connect the dots between our day to day activities, and the broader Client strategy. You will help shape, lead and execute deliverables that are key to our organizational success.
You’re a charismatic leader who will be the face of Client in Langley City, Port Moody and Port Coquitlam. Your bias for action, marketing and sales acumen and exceptional ability to connect with people are strengths that will be critical to succeeding in this role. Your community expertise and recommendations based on key market metrics will drive strategic decisions. In this unique role, you will have end to end responsibility to engage with municipal leaders and key influencers in the community, through to execution of experiential marketing activities to drive market demand for our services.
You will draw on exciting new lines of business to shape your growth strategy and execute experiential marketing activities regularly.
- Leverage command of market knowledge to build, secure alignment, and execute an integrated community-centric marketing strategy
- Understand the community landscape and be a champion for a localized marketing approach in working with key stakeholders from across the business
- Execute on market strategy to increase penetration of Client products/services in target markets; be prepared to trial different approaches to uncover the optimal method
- Responsible and accountable to execute key marketing events
- Build and leverage municipal and local team relationships to inform, shape and steward the market strategy
- Contribute to the development of initiatives to establish best in class practices within Client
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle…
- A degree or equivalent Marketing and Business experience is required.
- 10+ years’ progressive experience in Marketing, Sales and Business positions
- Telecommunications/industry experience and exposure to a variety of marketing roles would be beneficial
- Track record of collaborations leveraging internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Excellent leadership, analytical, communication and executive presentation skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders, meet tight deadlines and tolerate ambiguity
- Desire to “roll up your sleeves” to get things done
- Self-motivated and curious
- Flexible in your work schedule as the role requires evenings and weekends work.
Must Have Skills:
- A good understanding of the community of Langley City, Port Moody and/or Port Coquitlam
- Strong communication skills and ability to work front-line. The role is 30-50% customer facing; whether at events or presenting at community centers;
- Marketing knowledge and experience
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Desire to “role up your sleeves” to get things done
- Flexible in work schedule as a good part of the role is evenings and weekend
- Ability to make recommendations for local market strategy
Nice to Have Skills:
- Event management
- Second language
- Telecom/industry experience
- Program management