With customer, market and competitive insights as our foundation, the TBS Mid-Market Small Marketing team is accountable for driving profitable growth through the design and execution of acquisition, upsell/cross-sell, and renewal programs.
As Marketing Manager within the TBS Mid-Market Small organization you will be responsible for the development of marketing initiatives and programs, by championing components of the marketing roadmap. You will lead campaign creation, enabling our Mid Market Small sales team to transform the customer base and bring Mid-Market Small back to profitable growth.
Our small but mighty team is known within TELUS as a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment that is a great place to learn and grow. We have a culture of collaboration, recognition, and high-performance. Simply put, if you’re creative, ambitious and looking for a challenge, this is the place to be.
We are looking for a highly-motivated and results-driven individual to manage channel collaboration and marketing & sales enablement to execute our TBS Mid-Market Small strategy.
What you’ll do in this role
- Create integrated marketing programs that the sales community can leverage to drive an increase in opportunities and revenue
- Leverage knowledge on customer buying propensity, develop holistic campaign strategies that fit with the purchasing model of our base
Ensure clear alignment on business marketing priorities and organizational strategy is communicated within the TBS Mid-Market Small sales channel and extended stakeholder teams by:
- Communicating upcoming Marketing programs, strategy and intelligence
- Collaborating with sales channels to understand business needs and develop/implement acquisition, retention, cross sell and up sell programs
- Harnessing customer intelligence and channel feedback to support the creation of compelling value propositions that resonate with customers and drive business transformation
- Drive uptake and execution with the sales channel of key quarterly programs or campaigns aligned to our TBS Mid-Market Small strategies
- Partner with our Mid-Market and Small Business Solutions peers to identify synergies to maximize our budget and resources where possible
What you bring:
- Extensive knowledge of B2B Marketing best practices and trends
- Highly organized to maintain the pace of our rapid fire execution plan with the flexibility to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work closely with Sales and other key stakeholders to drive the correct strategy and program plan
- Passion for innovation and a test & try approach – fail fast and course correct
- Creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Proficiency in CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bias towards action, positive attitude, flexible and adaptable
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
Nice to have:
- Business degree in marketing
- 2-5 years’ experience in B2B technology or telecommunications
- Experience in project management and channel strategy
- Experience in working with external best practice marketing organizations
- Experience in business transformation initiatives or strategy
- Familiarity with TELUS Business Services will be considered an asset