Job Description Summary
The Marketing Operations Analyst is primarily responsible for assisting in the preparation and management of the marketing budget which includes tracking specific marketing expenses for all activities and reporting on any variances. The role is also responsible for reviewing and analyzing marketing performance and return on investment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the marketing directors on the allocation of the marketing budget.
- Tracking marketing expenses against the current budget and report on any variance on a regular basis.
- Work with marketing directors to identify key metrics (KPI’s) to track and build reports to ensure the department is meeting these metrics.
- Support reporting requests within the marketing department.
- Work with external legal counsel to manage the trademark portfolio.
- BSc or MSc degree with at least 5-8 years of related work experience.
- Very strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and budgeting as well as data analysis.
- Understanding of basic budgeting concepts.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers.
- Good understanding of and ability to effectively use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Salesforce is considered an asset.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as “Scientists Helping Scientists” – standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number.Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!