Hey, we’re Article. We’re a digital-first furniture brand that’s engineering remarkably better furniture experiences. We don’t have brick and mortar stores, so we’re able to deliver better value on beautiful, modern furniture. Recently named one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, we’re on the hunt for talented, enthusiastic team members to join us at our headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Coordinator (Internal Title: Retail Operations Coordinator) to plan and organize project work for the Creative and Marketing teams. Key responsibilities include creating comprehensive project plans, creating and maintaining project documentation, and ensuring projects and deliverables are completed on time.
Responsibilities and daily tasks include:
- Planning and organizing project work within the marketing team.
- Developing comprehensive project plans:
- to monitor and track progress using appropriate tools;
- that are reusable for future similar projects.
- Creating, maintaining, and ensuring continuous improvement of project documentation in alignment with evolving processes.
- Ensuring that all projects and deliverables are completed on-time.
- Training team members on project management software and processes.
- Managing and communicating changes to the project scope and schedule to affected stakeholders.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation in accordance with internal requirements for document management.
- Training team members on project management software.
- Tracking project performance and escalating concerns, blockers, or other issues to management.
- Providing weekly comprehensive status reports, project updates, and communication to project stakeholders and leadership.
- Performing other related duties as required by team.
- Proven working experience in project coordination.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Resourceful and able to work independently.
- Solution-focused and technically savvy.
- Working knowledge of Wrike would be an asset.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study, or equivalent work experience.
We want Article to be an amazing place to work, and we do our part to take care of our team. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- A team-oriented work environment. Article is lucky to employ a wide range of experts, and seeks to facilitate a culture of mentorship and curiosity. We take on the job learning seriously, and we have a lot of fun doing it.
- A great office. The Article space is housed in a converted warehouse with in-house photo studios, an airy open layout, an open kitchen filled with snacks, and a variety of ice cream choices just up the street.
- A dog-friendly office. We love our dog friends here at Article. If you have a well-behaved, well-socialized pup, we’d love to have them in the office too.
- The tools you need to get your job done well! We supply state-of-the-art laptops and the software you need to succeed.
- Access to a benefits package with all the bells and whistles.
- Onsite fitness equipment, change rooms (including towel service!) and bike storage.
- Discounts on our products, plus free upgraded delivery so you can style your home how you like it.
- Regular extra-curricular activities, such as socials, open-mics, picnics… even cross-country skiing! We’re open to suggestions for fun new activities so bring a few ideas along.
Ready to become a Particle? Apply today. We’re excited to meet you.