Magnitude Software, Inc. leads the way in delivering corporate performance insights through master data management (MDM), corporate performance management (CPM) and data connectivity in heterogeneous environments. The Company’s software and solutions drive real business results for hundreds of thousands of users around the globe. Magnitude’s family of award-winning solutions includes business intelligence, data warehousing, master data management, connectivity, analytics and reporting software.
- Day-to-day administration and management of our marketing technology stack and related integrations, including the CMS, reporting and data enrichment tools.
- Monitor, manage and communicate regarding outages, issues and notifications.
- Work with key stakeholders to build, deploy and monitor lead acquisition, nurture, and scoring programs.
- Build forms and landing pages to support acquisition, nurture/re-engagement and customer marketing efforts.
- List management including uploads.
- Monitor marketing automation to Salesforce.com integration. Work with Sales Operations teams to ensure data integrity across systems.
- Build reports and dashboards to measure, monitor, and optimize the revenue funnel from inquiry to MQL to closed opportunities.
- Serve as a knowledge center within the organization, leveraging data, systems, and processes to ensure optimal program execution and measurement.
- Drive adoption of standard marketing processes, systems, and tools across the team.
- Coordinate and process invoices and report on budget tracking and expenses.
- BA/BS with concentration in Business, Marketing, Engineering/Math, or related.
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing environment with applicable operational responsibilities.
- 2+ years administering a marketing automation platform.
- Proven ability to learn new technology applications quickly.
- Marketo and Salesfore.com experience a plus.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Demonstrable analytics capability and experience building demand generation reports.
- Excellent business communication, organization, and project managements skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter and creative problem solver, with ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team.
- Motivated by a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- Outstanding team player. Must thrive on teamwork and overcoming collective challenges.