At Nicola Wealth Management, our clients deserve the best. The same goes for our people. We invest in our employees in order to support our business through a period of significant growth. As a Marketing Operations Specialist, you will help our clients experience the best that Nicola Wealth Management has to offer, and you’ll receive the same in return.
By bringing together smart, dedicated, high calibre colleagues from diverse backgrounds, we deliver extraordinary client service in a truly dynamic work environment. The collaboration, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit on which we were founded provide the opportunity for incoming employees to make a real impact. We are passionate about our business and our culture, and are looking to attract, retain, and develop individuals who share our drive.
We take pride in our work, and we are trusted advisors who provide sophisticated wealth planning and investment management solutions to help our clients achieve their ambitions. We are looking for talented, highly motivated individuals with exceptional experience who can embody our culture as a creative, collaborative, and hard-working organization. We are an inclusive equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Marketing Operations Specialist to join our team and help build our brand nationally. You should apply if you have a background in building marketing campaigns, excel at generating and nurturing leads, and are excited about a high-growth, award-winning company in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
As part of the marketing team, you will play a pivotal role in leading the growth of our organization by orchestrating marketing campaigns, analyzing performance, and implementing processes that enable our entire marketing team to succeed.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys process oriented thinking and data analysis. You are collaborative and imaginative, but also understand how to prioritize tasks to meet tight deadlines. You are familiar with the latest digital marketing best practices, and are always curious to learn more through self-education.
For 25 years, Nicola Wealth Management has consistently broken new ground in the business of financial advisory and our Marketing and Communication team sets the brand tone for the firm.
We are a creative force of specialists telling our stories of innovation and thought leadership through expertise in brand strategy, social and digital engagement, media relations, and events management to support the businesses across the firm. Our innovative ideas are setting the benchmark for communications and branding within the independent financial services sector in Canada.
As a Marketing Operations Specialist your main responsibilities will involve:
- Executing on integrated campaigns, landing pages, and other client-based communications
- Creating, testing, and monitoring KPIs for email, sponsorship, events, and website to maximize targeted lead generation and conversion
- Continually refine and streamline lead creation and management process; analyze marketing impact on brand awareness, lead generation, and, to an extent, conversion
- Managing website lead generation, and CRM integration
- Delivering reports and dashboards on Marketing-generated and -influenced leads, prospects and conversions
- Help develop and improve marketing operations processes including resource planning, budget tracking, etc.
- Analytics and predictive modeling
- Campaign tracking, analysis, and reporting
- Customer, market, competitive intelligence, research, and insights
- Performance measurement and reporting
- Technology, automation, and pipeline management
- BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 1-3+ years of progressive career experience and hands-on marketing operations execution in demand generation, email, marketing automation and reporting
- Intermediate user of CRM/SFA and marketing automation/email marketing platforms
- You have superb interpersonal and relationship management skills to build trust
- Strong and confident communicator
- You are collaborative and have the ability to work in a team, as well as individually. Self-starter, results oriented
- You have a high attention to detail, well organized, and agile
- Understanding of lead management processes and technologies
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Intermediate/Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to adapt and learn new systems and processes on the fly
- Experience in navigating third-party and partner relationships
- Experience with marketing analytics, social media, and content marketing an asset
- You are legally eligible to work in Canada for any employer.