The Galvanize Impact
We get to make cool software, work with the best people, tackle strategic business challenges and build awesome careers. But, most importantly, we get to see our work strengthen organizations to do heroic work and change the world for the better – all while having a lot of fun in the process.
Galvanize was founded in 1987 in Vancouver, Canada, and has since grown to include seven global offices. We build award-winning, cloud-based security, risk management, compliance, and audit software used by some of the world’s largest organizations. But we don’t just make software. We get to spend our days working with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. We help our customers change the world for the better, an idea that drives our company culture. And that means helping to create value and impact for more than 7,000 active customer organizations in 140 countries—so they too can create the future they want to see.
The Challenge Ahead
As a Marketing Programs Specialist, you are a campaigner who knows how to execute measurable, integrated, marketing programs that speak to our ICP (Ideal Customer Profile), using all the tools at your disposal—to get the message across. You understand how to hook specific personas and verticals by using well-curated content, choice words, and the right channels to make them go from ‘just curious’ to ‘where do I sign up’? You have a flair for messaging and you use it in developing webinars, Google AdWord campaigns, online advertising, email programs, event plans, and call campaigns. You never stop communicating value.
You’ll have a starring role within Galvanize’s Demand Generation team which—along with our comprehensive, marketing-enabled sales development methodology—directly creates selling opportunities for our Sales Organization. You will be expected to:
- Develop a strong working knowledge of our key buyers, their main responsibilities, pain points and key buying triggers
- Use that knowledge and based on themes outlined by the Manager of Demand Generation and the Content Marketing team, execute on webinars and email campaigns to target our ICPs
- Help the Manager of Demand Generation put together quarterly tactical demand generation campaign plans that includes tradeshows, webinars, online advertising, and other lead gen activities to meet lead generation and pipeline targets
- Partner with Sales Development in developing inbound leads to deliver on revenue accountability and provide clear lines of communication on how to execute efficiently and with impact
- Review outcomes from campaigns and use those insights to make data-driven decisions on campaign planning for the future
Qualifications, Experience, and Abilities
- 2 – 3 years of B2B marketing experience (preferably from a tech environment)
- Experience working with other teams such as Sales Development, Product Management, Content Marketing and Sales to execute a Demand Gen plan
- Displays an aptitude for learning more about our target buyers in order to develop effective, integrated marketing programs
- Experience in writing copy for webinar descriptions, landing page, and online advertising that speaks directly to the intended buyer
- You’ve used the tools of the trade – Marketo (or other Marketing Automation software), Salesforce, Outreach, Google AdWords – so you have a few tricks up your sleeve, plus you are always looking to learn more
- Able to pull campaign metrics and report on them to use this information to make decisions in the future
- Experience in the governance, risk and compliance industry is a plus