If you’re an experienced project manager or administrator interested in pursuing your career in marketing services, then this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
We are CREW Marketing Partners, an award winning full service marketing strategy, management, and communications agency with offices in Oakville, ON and Surrey and Kelowna. BC. We’re currently recruiting a Marketing Project Manager for our Surrey office, to join our CREW of savvy marketing and creative professionals in serving our ever-expanding client portfolio in the consumer goods, non-profits, professional services, and manufacturing sectors.
The CREW Marketing Project Manager is accountable for the execution of a portfolio of client projects. With a firm grasp of the big picture, the MPM understanding how components fit together to drive execution. The MPM will be passionate about using project management to deliver marketing results that meet or exceed client satisfaction, profitability targets and effective resource usage. The Marketing Project Manager will manage cross-functional project teams, and is comfortable collaborating and negotiating with varied levels of stakeholders across the organization.
In this new position for the Surrey office, you’ll be accountable for project managing all aspects of our client projects in a way that meets client expectations and effective resource usage. Coordinating cross-functional project teams and collaborating and negotiating with all project players comes second nature to you. Here’s some of what you’ll be doing everyday:
- Support the Marketing Manager in building strong client relationships through exceptional project delivery that meet expectations for being on brand, on time, and on budget
- Successfully coordinate client projects for a client roster (six to eight clients) which can include but not limited to: packaging development, brand collateral, sales materials, social media maintenance, on/offline advertising support, website deployment and maintenance, market research and marketing strategy support
- Draft creative briefs to thoughtfully communicate all necessary project information to internal resources (designers, digital, copywriters), ensuring a smooth and continuous flow of work and management of client expectations as it relates to project timelines and delivery
- Demonstrate excellent planning and decision-making skills around scope, timelines, and resources
- Leverage available agency resources (internal/external) to successfully execute client projects
- Actively participate in regular production meetings to ensure projects and teams are on track, on budget and that any risks, issues, or conflicts are collaboratively managed
The role offers an unlimited opportunity to make a significant impact on the business success of the clients we serve. This is a premier career growth opportunity within marketing services with long term advancement potential.
- Reports to: Marketing Manager
- Key Internal Interactions: Marketing Manager, Creative and Shared Services Teams, Finance
- Feedback & Coaching:
- Weekly 1-to-1
- Annual and mid-year review of personal development plan
For primary consideration, you must bring the following skills and attributes:
- Approximately three-plus years experience in a project manager or coordinator role; agency, consulting or professional services firm experience a definite asset
- A genuine interest in marketing, you’re inspired and driven by helping entrepreneurs and their organizations succeed
- You thrive in a rapidly changing, cross-functional environment and don’t shy away from complexity
- Demonstrated ability to execute within established process and framework, and able to freestyle if needed
- You grasp the big picture, and understand how all components and projects work together
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in business, marketing or related field is a definite asset
Are we the CREW for you? If you’re looking for a nimble, agile, and results-oriented culture in growth-oriented environment, then we think you’ll like it here at CREW. We’re fast paced and bureaucracy free. What sets us further apart is our support for every team member to take responsibility for their client’s success, push their own boundaries, discover new solutions and forge their own career path. And of course, we offer competitive compensation and total rewards befitting the opportunity and your contribution.
CREW provides a competitive salary and benefits package, in a fun, fast-paced work environment that is both fun and challenging.