The Client is an established marketing research and business consulting company based in Vancouver. They help clients understand their customers, competitors and employees. Working with private and public sector clients across a range of industry sectors.
- Develop research methodologies and sampling strategies with senior colleagues
- Work with the team in the development of research proposals and quotes
- Write surveys
- Analyze and interpret data
- Give in-person presentations and produce reports
- Ensure proper quality control, data confidentiality and privacy are implemented.
- Recent experience working in marketing research.
- Can independently manage multiple tracking and ad-hoc projects using a mix of quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
- Seeks the company of other friendly, motivated people who work together and celebrate successes as a team.
Very competitive and dependent on experience.
If this opportunity sounds like something that fits your career path, please apply to this posting; we’d love to talk to you!