Our Retail Marketing Department delight in delivering the right information in the best way to our clients in stores. They are obsessed with engaging our clients, creating every message and every strategy with her in mind.
As the Retail Marketing Director, you will lead the team responsible for creating thoughtful and beautiful marketing initiatives in our stores. From strategy and planning to implementation and analysis, you’ll have a hand in packaging, gift cards, store staff engagement, new store openings, special events, signage, visual display (windows) and music. This role is highly collaborative and pivotal in pulling many channels together in to one cohesive experience and message. It will rely on your excellent communication skills, as well as your seasoned expertise in translating idea to a thoughtful and tangible outcome for our stores.
As the Retail Marketing Director, you will:
- Develop and execute innovative seasonal retail marketing across several channels and programs
- Translate and implement the overall brand and marketing objectives to the retail environment across all stores – Aritzia, Wilfred, Babaton and TNA both in Canada and the USA
- Collaborate with Retail Operations, Store Design, Merchandising and eCommerce to bring multi-channel activations to life
The Retail Marketing Director has:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience in brand and content marketing
- Demonstrated understanding of Aritzia’s competitive set, industry best practices and landscape
- Demonstrated ability to develop and motivate a high performing team
- Strong project management skills
- The passion to build, develop and grow!
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.