- Ensure KPIs are met – including but not limited to: leads, MQLs, SQLs, opportunities, sales, conversion funnel, marketing ROI (cost per lead), lead to opportunity conversion rate, marketing contribution to revenue
- Grow new leads, including marketing qualified leads, by converting traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Manage email campaigns, including the template design, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Create and maintain reports on marketing, sales, and support activities to measure effectiveness and business impact.
- Maintain strong relationships with department heads, (Sales, Solutions, Product Management, and Support) to assist with campaigns, events, product launches, etc.
- Degree in marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of in-house or agency experience managing digital marketing
- 3+ years’ implementing and managing marketing automation technology, Marketo experience is a must
- Advanced user of Marketo and Salesforce (Certification an asset)
- Proven success building B2B marketing funnel, implementing lead handoff process and monitoring ROI targets
- Strong understanding of the lead management processes and technologies
- Experience in a high-technology environment considered an asset
- High energy, a positive attitude, and an unshakeable smile
- Self-starter, adaptable, and a quick study
- Outstanding English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Skilled at communicating with both technical and non-technical people
- Up-to-date with the latest marketing trends, techniques, and best practices
We offer a competitive compensation package including extended health benefits, an RRSP program, and a fitness subsidy.