You will be a brand strategist working with the internal brand team creating a solid brand positioning and implementation plan. Your responsibilities will range from brand content creation to planning the right internal and external brand positioning with various internal team members. In this position, you will be able to create things from scratch and see it all the way to the end.
- Develop corporate brand positioning and messaging throughout various marketing research activities such as online or offline surveys, focus groups, and online analytics
- Work directly with the Human Resources department on employer branding activities such as creating branded culture and awareness
- Keep up with the most up to date industry trend and information
- Follow up regularly with external relations, public relations and brand awareness status and materials regularly to ensure branding positioning is consistent and up to date
- Write, proofread and edit content for various branding materials including our website, email campaigns, advertisements, and social media presence
- Communicate with internal stakeholders about brand awareness and making sure that internal brand awareness is consistent with external brand positioning
- Ad hoc activities relating to Wondershare brand management
- 3+ years of marketing communications or public relation experience, in software industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or business preferred
- Experience in content creation related to marketing campaign, email campaigns or advertisements
- Solid understanding in communication techniques dealing with external audiences such as other companies and customers
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal in English and Chinese Mandarin
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Experience with marketing materials on a global scale is an asset
- Experience with employer branding is an asset
- Proven experience in web and social media marketing
- An entrepreneurial team player willing to hit the ground running
- Self-starter, resourceful, creative, and capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be an open-minded and innovative thinker
Wondershare Technology (300624.SZ) is an international consumer software company listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange. We are a leading global provider of independently-developed software brands. Our mission is to provide our users and communities with ‘Smart Homes and Happy Lives’ through home security systems, intelligent hardware, and better software solutions. We are proud to have users in more than 200 countries all over the world, as well as a team of 500+ talented professionals working internationally. Our operation headquarters is in Shenzhen, China, and we have established branch offices in Vancouver, Tokyo, and Taiwan. We have experienced rapid growth at an astonishing rate for many years, as well as investments from leading organizations such as Huarui and IDG. Wondershare has been included in Deloitte Technology’s Fast 500 Asia Pacific and as one of Forbes China’s most promising enterprises.
- Send resume with brief write up about your relevancy in the email body
- Share links to online activity showcasing your engagement such as profiles, blogs or demo reel
Due to high volume of applicants, we will only be contacting candidates who are shortlisted.
Thank you in advance for your interest!