We are hiring for a Marketing Specialist!
About the role:
We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist to work with our B2B and B2C team to drive adoption and usage for new and existing consumers and clients. Through content development and management, community and social engagement, PR support, and marketing campaign development, you’ll be a key driver in growing our client and consumer base. You’ll act as our Marketing team’s central hub, connecting with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure we’re meeting all of our consumers and clients’ needs.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Build and drive our B2C and B2B content marketing strategy
- Create content resources and write copy for marketing campaigns, presentations, award submissions and pitches
- Oversee and review all content to ensure consistency in the PayByPhone brand tone and voice
- Work with a variety of departments and subject matter experts to generate engaging content for key internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate on creative resources with the Marketing Design Team to provide copywriting
- Manage all marketing specific updates for the corporate website through our content management system
- Own the building of our community engagement strategy through our various social channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram)
- Act as our Social Media gatekeeper while working with the team to engage users by developing interesting and relevant content within the social realm
- Build relationships with local influencers to help create awareness and buzz around the brand
- Engage online and offline local and national media outlets to help generate awareness of the service through paid PR opportunities
- Support marketing efforts related to new city launches, sweepstakes, and social media campaigns
- Support the Marketing Data Analyst with the creation of post-campaign analysis where necessary
You’ll excel in this role if you have a:
Strong eye for details and quick wit with your writing: There’s no misplaced period or incorrectly used em or en dash that gets past you. You take pride in your ability to put words together to build marketing materials that are meaningful and purposeful. When it comes to writing for the brand, you understand the power of consistency and telling our story for the audience at hand.
Proven ability to manage tight deadlines and fast-paced environments: You invite challenge with wide-open arms, knowing that time is of the essence. While working fast, you also know how to work smart – how to manage your priorities, projects, and deadlines.
Creative and progressive approach to your work: You take pride in what you do and the impact you make. Your default is to think differently and try new ideas because you’re not afraid to challenge what’s been done in the past.
- 3+ years in a marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, and/or business or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working with and facilitating between various departments and cross functional teams
- Experience in using marketing tools and analytics technologies to assess campaign performance. For example this may include digital campaign tracking tools such as Appsflyer, Google Adwords/Analytics, etc.
- Experience working with digital marketing and social media management tools
Success in this role looks like:
As our Marketing Specialist, there are some key areas that define your success in the role (with support from the team, of course!). You will establish a scalable and repeatable PR model to distribute small, medium, and large announcements for both our B2B and B2C initiatives. You will support our teams in building a Post Campaign Analysis (PCA) dashboard and the maintenance of proper link development and management. You will also build a comprehensive Community Engagement plan that integrates Marketing, Product, and People and Culture teams.
Here at PayByPhone, our strength is in our people: a talented team behind a fantastic product. We are a creative, ambitious and driven multi-disciplinary group. We value learning and fun as we innovate to help millions of consumers pay for parking easily and securely. Our teams are growing; but not without you.
Together, we’re on a mission to simplify the world of mobility payments – one parking spot at a time. We’re one of the fastest-growing mobile payment companies in the world and process over 100 million parking, transit, and bike-share transactions a year in cities across North America, Europe and Australia. Our teams help millions of consumers easily and securely pay for parking and transportation without the hassles of waiting in line, carrying change, or risking costly fines.
Now, with a recent acquisition by Volkswagen Financial Services, our growth has a global focus and we can’t do it alone. We need the right people working with us to help reach our lofty goals and we want it to be you.