YOU’RE NOT A TYPICAL ONLINE MARKETING SPECIALIST. WE’RE NOT A TYPICAL DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY.
We’re soulpepper, a digital marketing agency on a mission. So what makes us different? In addition to generating outstanding ecommerce results in record time, we believe business has a fundamental responsibility to incorporate societal good as an equal priority to generating profits. Fortunately, so do our clients. They represent over $100 million in game-changing social impact power. The conserve wildlife, employ the underprivileged, source local, practice sustainability and live ethically.
We’re looking for an Online Marketing Specialist who wants to be part of a fun, growing, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment working with people and companies who are prepared to change the world.
As our new Online Marketing Specialist, you will be working with our awesome team to create Pay Per Click marketing campaigns, implement changes, conduct reporting, and manage client communications.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ability to set up and manage Google Adwords and Facebook Marketing Advertising campaigns.
- Ability to set up and manage Remarketing campaigns.
- Meet with partners and work with these partners to plan and execute client campaigns.
- Assist sales initial assessments and sales meetings as required.
- Knowledge of and ability to create monthly reports for clients that offer insights into initiatives undertaken and make strategic campaign recommendations to clients.
- Develop strategies for clients that will help them reach their goals within budgetary constraints
- Monitoring client marketing initiatives on a weekly basis to ensure that the activities undertaken match the budget of the project and will help the client achieve their goals.
- Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to clients.
- Manage client budgets to ensure proper allocation in accordance with campaign contract terms and project goals.
- Become an effective project manager by successfully managing all projects, timelines and budgets.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Experience with Display (Google & Facebook)
- Experience creating and optimizing campaigns in Google Adwords and Facebook.
- Experience creating and managing Google Shopping Campaigns
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Demonstrated experience in decision-making, strategic thinking, and problem solving.
- Recognized for execution as well as strategic thinking.
- Strong knowledge and experience in digital marketing, specifically, social media marketing, landing page optimization, A/B testing, online competitor research.
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- In-depth knowledge of the Facebook ad platform
- Ability to set clear goals and create roadmaps to achieve them
- Demonstrated ability to handle a demanding workload, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Highly energetic, self-motivated, self-aware, innovative and a team player
- Knowledge working in Google Analytics
- Experience motivating and managing people
- Google Display and Affiliate Marketing experience
- Experience working with Bing Ads
- Experience leading webinars and workshops
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Trusted Premier Google Partner
- Canada’s Top 50 New Growth Companies
- Google Executive Council Member
- Bing Partner
- Medical and Dental benefits
ARE YOU A SOULPEPPER?
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, we invite you to email us your resume and cover letter.
In your cover letter please tell us what makes you a Soulpepper.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Soulpepper!