Type: Permanent Full-time
Job Code: 0124-275
Reports To: UA Manager
Number of Openings: 1
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games is searching for an experienced and driven Performance Marketing Specialist to join our high performing Growth Team. Alongside the rest of the Growth Team, you will be responsible for bringing high-quality users into our portfolio of games and helping to grow our business. Predominantly, you will implement and manage profitable user acquisition campaigns as well as develop relationships with our advertising partners. However, you are used to collaborating across various teams and are comfortable contributing to other marketing disciplines (eg. Ad Monetisation, App Store Optimisation, Email, etc) when needed.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Develop long term mobile-based user acquisition (UA) strategies, including re-engagement initiatives that align with the overall branding and identity of each game.
- Create and manage campaigns across a variety of channels, while maintaining strong relationships with our partners including Facebook, Google and other mobile game specific ad networks.
- Leverage data to optimize campaigns towards cost per install (CPI) and return on ad spend (ROAS) goals.
- Manage budgets effectively between channels and campaigns to maximize ROAS.
- Work with marketing artists to develop a creative strategy and to prioritize creative pipeline.
- Manage relationships with IP holders to ensure their needs are met and that creative assets adhere to brand guidelines.
- Collaborate directly with the games teams, not only on marketing initiatives but also on prioritizing game integrations needed by the Growth Team (eg. the implementation of events).
- Develop roadmaps to plan tests around creative (a/b testing), additional networks, audiences, and optimizations.
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices.
- Represent East Side Games at conferences and industry events, this can involve light travel.
*** Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 years’ experience in broadly integrated digital marketing strategies, and online marketing, preferably with experience in mobile gaming.
- A strong analytical mindset with a working knowledge of attribution.
- Post-secondary degree with a focus on marketing, communications, economics or finance. or creative.
- Willingness and ability to pitch in to help manage and strategize for app store optimization, and monetization, and other broader marketing initiatives.
- Experience in managing, growing, and optimizing mobile acquisition campaigns and partnerships.
- Experience with running marketing for mobile ad platforms (Facebook, Google Ads and more).
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding and experience with the iOS and Android marketplaces.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU