The ACL Impact
ACL exists to help make the world a safer and more ethical place. By enabling GRC professionals that use our software to be recognized for the value they bring to their organizations, we aim to be game-changers: to provide organizations with the software tools, support, and knowledge to dive deep into their data, identify anomalies, and manage governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) across the entire organisation. From helping a national agency track down missing children to helping banks find suspicious patterns in their data and state agencies stamp out fraudulent activities, ACL has been at the heart of many investigations that have helped save people and millions… talk about impact!
The Challenge Ahead
ACL is looking for a new Product Marketing Manager to help define and execute the go-to-market strategies for our Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) software solutions across North America.
The Go-To-Market ‘Swiss Army Knife’, our next Product Marketing Manager will:
Drive the Go-to-Market Engine
- Research and profile our market segments
- Define & socialize market strategy, what & how we market and sell, who buys and why.
- Produce content marketing assets, such as web pages, solution sheets, webinar topics, event booth messaging, prospecting briefs, buyer profiles, pitch decks, solution videos, eBooks, white papers, articles.
- Measured qualitatively on velocity and quality of content produced to support marketing, sales and sales enablement.
- Measured quantitatively on impact of GTM campaigns on demand generation, revenue and retained and happy customers across the segment.
- Ensure all stakeholders understand and execute market strategy.
Be a Pricing, Functional, and Domain Subject Matter Expert
- Learn all aspects of ACL pricing, software, and philosophy
- Support customer front lines through customer acquisition lifecycle.
- Host webinars or facilitate customer speakers for marketing campaigns.
- Attend & speak at industry or ACL events
- Liaising with front lines to ensure ACL solutions are engineered for customer to have a successful journey, and/or gathering intelligence and feedback on what works or what doesn’t (NPS follow up, Win/Loss calls, health check-ins, roadmap/security updates)
- Support general product management functions, leading release initiatives, product updates, working with regional offices, and global partner network
Influence Roadmap for Software & Content
- Interact with our product council to form/influence roadmap
- Influence Content roadmap for Content & Intelligence requirements for our markets
- Working with Product Design teams, to bring context to the features and initiatives in development
Qualifications, Experience, and Abilities:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a software functional role relevant to product management or product marketing role, solution/market research or implementation
- Experience leading and guiding cross-functional teams within a software organization
- Impeccable communication skills – both written and verbal
- Diverse relationship builder across all organizational levels
- Sincere curiosity and interest in the strategic positioning of ACL’s portfolio and its value proposition to the complex GRC markets.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% – mainly within North America