With our retail POS and management solutions found in over 20,000 stores, iQmetrix’s software is designed to power specialty retailers. From wireless dealers and repair shops to home goods, liquor stores, and everything in between, we support retailers who are focused on delivering a unique, personalized experience to their customers. You can find our offices in Canada and the U.S. Learn more us www.iQmetrix.com.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you are the creator of excitement around our products, both internally and externally. You can translate technical features and functions into clear solutions to our buyer’s pain points and you know how our products stack up against competitors with the goal of staying 5 steps ahead. You are the product evangelist and will play an integral role in organizing product launches and running campaigns that generate results. Your success, and the success of the teams you work across, is directly related to your passion for market research. You are obsessed with tracking performance and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
- Owning and communicating the product story and positioning based on buyer personas.
- Researching and understanding the market problems and business plan for products in conjunction with Product Managers.
- Keeping up to date on the product road-map from Product Managers in an effort to evolve the marketing strategy and product positioning.
- Defining the buyer personas for each product based on market research and internal stakeholders.
- Creating and executing the product and feature marketing launch strategy.
- Working with Client Engagement and Inside Sales to identify and execute product campaigns for targeted client groups.
- Developing and maintaining “floor” product pricing with collaboration from Marketing Managers and Product Managers.
- Developing and maintaining a revenue forecast for the products.
- Measuring effectiveness of product marketing programs and reporting on monthly lead and sales pipeline progress for client opportunities.
- Delivering creative product and thought-leadership content via events, blogs, whitepapers, case studies, videos, pitch decks, and other outlets to help articulate the value of the products.
- BA/BS/Bcomm degree or equivalent working experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing and/or product management, technical product marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Ability to understand, simplify and communicate complex industry environments or technical products to a variety of external and internal stakeholders
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring products to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates, clients, and prospects.
What does it mean to be an iQer?
- Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence, someone who can listen to others and take multiple perspectives into consideration when decision making.
- Passionate about their work.
- Someone with interpersonal skills who can build strong relationships from scratch.
- Humility, someone not afraid to admit their mistakes and work towards preventing them in the future.
- Thinks about the health of the company before personal agendas. Someone who understands the importance of P&L and how it fits into the big picture of a company.
- Being a self starter, able to dive into the work without fear of making a mistake.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to an evolving environment will go a long way at iQmetrix.
- Not afraid to stick by their decisions and justify them, but willing to admit and learn from mistakes.
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.