Hey, we’re Article. We’re a digital-first furniture brand that’s engineering remarkably better furniture experiences. We don’t have brick and mortar stores, so we’re able to deliver better value on beautiful, modern furniture. Recently named one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, we’re on the hunt for talented, enthusiastic team members to join us at our headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to take our incredible products to market. You will be responsible for maximizing the performance of the product catalogue, ensuring we are promoting the right products in the right place at the right time.
This is a new role, and will be an important contributor to our ongoing success. Responsibilities and daily tasks include:
- Understand our competitive landscape – who are we competing against, and how do our products differ.
- Understand our customers – how they purchase our product categories and what their decision criteria are.
- Ensuring we are promoting the right products in the right place at the right time in order to maximize product performance.
- Translate each product story into a compelling message for customers, and ensure that this is presented clearly to customers in all communications and understood across the organization.
- Plan and manage product promotional activity to maximize sales contribution.
- Work with the technology team to ensure that our web storefront is effectively surfacing products.
- Work with the creative team to ensure that we have a complete set of compelling assets for every product, and work to build a solid understanding of what is and is not working.
- Build launch plans for new products to ensure they are given the best possible chance of success.
- Efficiently and effectively clear inventory that has been determined to be no longer viable.
- Feedback insights to the product team about potential areas for catalogue enhancement.
- You have 5+ years experience in a marketing role, with clearly demonstrated success driving growth.
- Experience in market and customer analysis.
- Highly analytical. You are comfortable working with data to uncover insights, confident with analytics tools, and right at home in a spreadsheet.
- A creative approach to problem solving. You can clearly articulate the issue, and develop and evaluate creative alternatives before proposing a way forward.
- You are a clear communicator.
- A strong team player. You thrive working with different people across an organization.
- Retail or e-commerce experience would be considered an advantage.
We want Article to be an amazing place to work, and we do our part to take care of our team. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- The tools you need to get your job done well! We supply state-of-the-art laptops and monitors, keyboards, laser printing, wireless mouses, and the software you need to succeed.
- A great office. The Article space is housed in a converted warehouse with in-house photo studios, an airy open layout, complimentary snacks, and a killer sushi joint just up the street.
- Access to a benefits package with all the bells and whistles.
- Onsite fitness equipment, change rooms (including towel service!) and bike storage.
- Discounts on our products, plus free upgraded delivery so you can style your home how you like it.
- Regular extra-curricular activities, such as socials, open-mics, picnics… even cross-country skiing! We’re open to suggestions for fun new activities so bring a few ideas along.
Ready to become a Particle? Apply today. We’re excited to meet you.