Ready for a unique opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive tech company? Tigera is funded by top tier VCs, has an amazing product, and a brilliant team. If you have the drive and like to succeed in a collaborative environment, we want to talk to you.
As a product marketing manager at Tigera, you will be responsible for driving product launches, positioning & messaging, go-to-market plans and sales enablement. You will be the expert in buyers, their challenges, how they buy and their buying criteria, and will use that knowledge to create and deliver outstanding content, enable the sales team, and to ensure successful and consistent execution of product launches.
This is a great chance for the right individual to get into a high-growth project that is core to the container revolution currently taking place in the cloud industry. We are still at an early stage, making this a very exciting opportunity for the right individual.
What you will do
- Work closely with Product Management to identify market opportunities, launch products to address those opportunities, and enable sales teams to identify and sell into those opportunities
- Distill product features into clear and concise positioning and messaging that resonates with customers, sales, and industry influencers
- Create high-quality content for prospective customers including presentations, datasheets, case studies, white papers, webinars, and videos
- Create high-quality sales enablement assets and tools
- Regularly update and enable sales team with latest news, trends, and product releases
- Manage monthly product launches
- Develop and maintain product demo use cases
- Collaborate with salespeople and prospects to identify and remove areas of friction in the sales cycle
- Permeate the latest product messaging across web properties
- 3+ years experience marketing infrastructure or security software
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Portfolio of sales content developed such as presentations, datasheets, case studies, white papers, webinars, and videos
- Experience interviewing customers to develop case studies
- Self-starter with the ability to manage several projects in a fast-paced environment
- A Bachelors degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study such as computer science