Who You Are…
We are seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to own the go-to-market deliverables for our Ads software for both our self-serve and enterprise businesses. Our ads offering plays a critical role in Hootsuite’s overall success!
As a product marketer at Hootsuite, you’ll work closely with product management, sales, and marketing and customer facing teams to drive alignment on go-to-market tactics across our ads portfolio. You’ll be responsible for the creation, implementation, and management of positioning, messaging, and content for our ads solution, including developing sales tools to support the selling process. You will also be responsible for analyzing and sharing market trends to position and identify newly required capabilities. In addition, you will develop a marketing plan that drives market interest and generates demand through integrated global campaigns.
The ideal candidate must have experience and be passionate about ads technology, exhibit excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, and product positioning skills, and thrive in fast-moving environments.
This is a full-time position based at Hootsuite headquarters in Vancouver or Toronto.
You’re Great At…
- Creating compelling sales and customer-facing collateral
- Conducting competitive analysis, and gathering market insights
- Driving go-to-market tactics, and being the leader for new product or feature launches
- Developing a comprehensive marketing plan aligned with overall growth and revenue goals of the business
- Driving product growth and adoption by setting goals and partnering closely with various activation channels
- Working with product and customer success teams to gather feedback from alpha and beta customers
- Collaborating regularly with product management and providing market or internal input on feature and functionality requirements
- BA/BS degree
- Experience working with social advertising; search marketing an asset
- 2-5 years experience in marketing or product marketing within digital ad technology
- Being comfortable in both leading a team effort as well as using influence skills to achieve objectives
- Ability to work in a cross-functional capacity in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Analytical, data driven decision-maker
- Communicator who simplifies concepts and can work collaboratively across teams
- 1 to 2 years of experience running search and/or social ad campaigns through ad tech or native tools
- Software engineering experience/computer science/technical background
- Passion for the digital advertising industry and landscape
- Customer facing experience
Hootsuite is an inclusive employer. Every effort will be made to provide accommodations requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.