As a Product Marketing Specialist on Kabam’s Product Marketing Team, you’ll work closely with the Game and Publishing teams to bring a new title to market and provide ongoing marketing support. You have a passion for games and are competitive by nature. You understand how to use data to inform and evaluate marketing efforts and keep up to date on the latest innovations in the mobile gaming industry. You have a passion for content marketing, understanding the importance of balancing great storytelling with effective campaigns that drive results.
Sound like a match? Kabam Vancouver is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to join us! We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives against the larger Product Marketing strategies
- Collaborating with development teams to ensure alignment between the product offering and optimization of marketing programs
- Contributing to and participate in licensor and partner relationships
- Managing the marketing roadmap for the product
- Building strong relationships cross-functionally with multiple teams within the Publishing and Game Development groups
- Developing comprehensive analyses and post mortem reports on Product Marketing campaigns, working with game analysts and BI teams to interpret and report on results
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the competition and market trends, collaborating with Consumer Insights to inform marketing projects
- Identifying best practices and techniques both inside and outside the social-gaming industry
- Working with external partners to coordinate campaigns, analyze shared results and manage select partnerships
- Knowing your product inside and out, keeping up to date on the game development roadmap, new features, content release schedule, etc
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in…
Your background includes:
- 3-5 Years of experience in the consumer-facing product marketing function of a company, preferably in digital entertainment products (mobile games, console games, online/PC games, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- Strong analytical capabilities and attention to detail
- Strong project management experience including organizational skills, scheduling, and the ability to multi-task
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills – copywriting experience a plus
- Passion for consumer entertainment and games
- Self-starter/entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong computer skills and a high level of proficiency in the day to day office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word – familiarity with Acrobat Pro and Photoshop a plus
- Experience developing strong working relationships with cross-functional teams in multiple studios/locations
- Experience working with external partners and licensors, following strict brand rules and guidelines
This is a highly collaborative environment that you’ll be expected to contribute to, reporting to the Senior Director, Product Marketing, working closely within the Publishing group, game development teams and artists to help bring your campaigns to life.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start a conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.