We are looking for a talented Product Marketing Specialist to join our PDFelement team. You will play a critical role in the full cycle of product development, marketing and sales.
- Research and keep the company up-to-date with market trends;
- Collect and analyze data that supports our solutions in the market to buyer;
- Define and develop product positioning, marketing campaigns & strategies, messaging and unique selling propositions that differentiate PDF Editing and Document Workflow products, consistent with overall brand messaging and corporate strategy;
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members in planning the launch of new products and releases: including but not limited to product promotion and education, event planning, marketing activities, and product registration;
- Create content such as landing pages, sales documentation, product collateral, website copy, blog posts, and email drip campaigns that serve to articulate the company brand, unique differentiators and value proposition pillars;
- Strategize and implement marketing campaigns, ensure the successful adoption of new versions and features of our product as they go to market;
- Measure and optimize the user journey as it relates to product features adoption and usage;
- Work with customers to create case studies and customer success stories.
- A minimum of two year’s digital marketing experience;
- Experience with digital marketing campaign development, from strategy to execution;
- Website user path design and optimization, for search engines and conversions;
- Experience creating landing pages with a knack for optimizing user experience and SEO/SEM;
- Proficiency with journey mapping, content localization, and tailoring strategies to reach and appeal to specific personas and audience segments in the B2B space both enterprise and SMB;
- Solid understanding of Marketing Automation Platform (Pardot or Marketo);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- A take charge, winning attitude with the ability to utilize analytics and varying analytical platforms to understand the outcome of your campaigns and A/B tests, with a record of continually improving performance.
Wondershare Technology (300624.SZ) is an international consumer software company listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange. We are a leading global provider of independently-developed software brands. Our mission is to provide our users and communities with ‘Smart Homes and Happy Lives’ through home security systems, intelligent hardware, and better software solutions. We are proud to have users in more than 200 countries all over the world, as well as a team of 700+ talented professionals working internationally. Our operation headquarters is in Shenzhen, China, and we have established branch offices in Vancouver, Tokyo, and Taiwan. We have experienced rapid growth at an astonishing rate for many years, as well as investments from leading organizations such as Huarui and IDG. Wondershare has been included in Deloitte Technology’s Fast 500 Asia Pacific and as one of Forbes China’s most promising enterprises.
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 4 years (Preferred)