Seequent is a world leader in the development of data visualisation software. Our solutions enable people to create rich stories and uncover valuable insights from geological data, and ultimately make better decisions about their earth, environment and energy challenges.
Our company was born in New Zealand, and as we continue to achieve rapid YoY growth since 2011, we now have employees in 15 countries across 5 continents. We currently have solutions tailored for the Mining & Minerals, Civil Engineering, Energy, and Environmental sectors. This success is the result of having a great team of passionate, enthusiastic and dedicated professionals.
As our Mining & Minerals (M&M) sector has significant growth aspirations, we are scaling up our marketing team to ensure we can achieve our goals. In this role, you will help to define and be responsible for the execution of the M&M marketing strategy. This role has a strong Product Marketing focus. You will build go-to market plans and take new products to market, some representing significant step changes for our company. You will also be responsible for releasing updates of existing market leading products to our users all around the world.
The role and opportunity
Depending on your location, the role could be based at our head office in Christchurch, New Zealand or in Vancouver, Canada, and reports to the Marketing Manager, based in Christchurch. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our marketing, customer experience and development teams as well as other business teams across Seequent. Key opportunities are:
- Build and execute on go to market plans, as well as releasing updates of existing products.
- Work with the entire Mining and Minerals team to define and communicate clear value propositions to new and existing customers based on relevant product features.
- Engage new and existing users at each stage of the customer lifecycle. This includes working with a broader team to create sales enablement material such as battle cards, case studies and demonstration videos or lead generation campaigns such as online advertisements or videos.
- Segment users at each stage of the user journey by designing, collecting and analysing relevant user and engagement data. Use this data to deliver effective targeted marketing and sales communications.
- Contribute to the Mining and Minerals marketing strategy by providing thoughtful insight, analysis and suggestions gathered during the execution of marketing activities.
- Experience with B2B Marketing, Product Marketing or working with a complex / technical product
- Ability to understand products, markets, customers, competitors and what drives their behaviours
- Ability to produce high quality and on brand marketing material
- Ability to create, execute and measure successful campaigns
- High spirited, energetic and motivated
- Independent, diligent and proactive
- High level of business and commercial acumen
- Strong oral and written communication skills
We look after our people.
Our Seequent global team is diverse – we’re geologists, software engineers, sales people and communication specialists. We’re technical experts who are driven by the challenges our customers face. You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package plus you will be part of a fast-paced, innovative and agile organisation which values your professional growth and development.
If you are passionate, enthusiastic and dedicated, apply now.