You will be heavily involved in Wondershare’s brand management activities and in assisting the Senior Manager, Brand Management in implementing these activities. Your responsibilities will range from planning tradeshows to developing brand positioning. Your ideas and opinions will be heard by the management team. Most importantly, you will be able to voice your opinions and use your ideas and creativity to help Wondershare increase brand awareness.
- Research, select and plan external events such as tradeshows, interviews, campaign and promotional events to increase company brand awareness
- Develop corporate brand positioning and messaging ideas throughout various marketing activities such as online or offline surveys, focus groups, and online analytics
- Assist Senior Manager, Brand Management in employer brand implementation and maintenance
- Act as the main external contact with public relations and external stakeholders in relation to Wondershare’s brand and marketing information and inquiries
- Responsible for marketing communications and public relations activities for all product line, both internally and externally
- Write, proofread and edit content for various marketing activities including our website, email campaigns, advertisements, and social media presence
- Collect information and statistics on your assigned product line target audience and competitors
- Ad hoc activities relating to Wondershare brand management
- 5+ years of marketing communications or public relation experience, in software industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or business preferred
- Experience in planning external company events related to marketing or public relations such as tradeshows
- Experience in content creation related to marketing campaign
- Solid understanding in communication techniques dealing with external audiences such as other companies and customers
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Experience with marketing materials on a global scale is an asset
- Proven experience in web and social media marketing
- An entrepreneurial team player willing to hit the ground running
- Self-starter, resourceful, creative, and capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be an open-minded and innovative thinker
Wondershare Technology (300624.SZ) is an international consumer software company listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange. We are a leading global provider of independently-developed software brands. Our mission is to provide our users and communities with ‘Smart Homes and Happy Lives’ through home security systems, intelligent hardware, and better software solutions. We are proud to have users in more than 200 countries all over the world, as well as a team of 500+ talented professionals working internationally. Our operation headquarters is in Shenzhen, China, and we have established branch offices in Vancouver, Tokyo, and Taiwan. We have experienced rapid growth at an astonishing rate for many years, as well as investments from leading organizations such as Huarui and IDG. Wondershare has been included in Deloitte Technology’s Fast 500 Asia Pacific and as one of Forbes China’s most promising enterprises.
- Send resume with brief write up about your relevancy in the email body
- Share links to online activity showcasing your engagement such as profiles, blogs or demo reel
Due to high volume of applicants, we will only be contacting candidates who are shortlisted.
Thank you in advance for your interest!