We are hiring for a Senior B2B Marketing Manager!
PayByPhone is looking for a ‘results obsessed, marketing magic maker’. This opportunity requires a big thinker who brings data-driven decisions to the table and boldly seeks partners to spread the PayByPhone brand throughout the B2B world. This role can be based in Vancouver – or anywhere in North America! This role will work with our remote Sales team, as much as they will work with our Vancouver-based Marketing team. Since our Sales team works remotely – why can’t the Senior B2B Marketing Manager? If you’re open to work in Vancouver, that would be great, too!
About the role:
The purpose of the Senior B2B Marketing Manager is to drive our aggressive growth plan through the development and management of broad-based B2B marketing programs across North America. The role will own the relationship between PayByPhone and its B2B marketing partners and be responsible for acquiring new clients in the public and private parking markets.
The role also focuses on increasing our share of voice and credibility in the market, positioning PayByPhone as the thought leader and expert through tactics including events, PR, speaker opportunities, case studies, and webinars. This high-impact role will work across functions and interact with clients, vendors, and senior leaders as well as provide support on strategy and business objectives. The opportunity also exists for this individual to manage a team in the future!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Focus on acquiring new and retaining existing customers through the management of all online and offline B2B marketing and communication programs. This includes creating and implementing multiple campaigns launched throughout key PBP markets, including measurable ROI and a set CPA for each new major client.
- Build out B2B brand positioning and communication through structured communication plans that complement the existing marketing calendar.
- Partner with the Director, Marketing and Communications and other team members to develop campaign strategies to build awareness, generate prospect engagement, and drive market positioning, coverage and user growth.
- Be responsible for producing relevant content for PR, webinars and speaker opportunities.
- Be accountable for executing the distribution through various platforms including digital, web, and physical content.
- Be responsible for planning, development and execution of all B2B events with the support of the team.
- Develop & leverage strategic B2B partnerships.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing and Communications in executing the company’s B2B marketing strategy and programs.
- Work with an array of cross-functional team members and external vendors to achieve the company’s commercial goals (including sales cycle support, closing of sales deal, client launches, client maintenance communications).
- Establish targets and key performance metrics to evaluate campaign performance and acquisition efforts, monitor through regular reporting, and identify optimization opportunities.
- Build and lead a team. Conduct monthly 1-1s with your direct reports. Mentor, coach, and train your reports on how to set quarterly goals, create plans to achieve them, and unblock any obstacles along the way.
- Work with our internal stakeholders to create a progressive and compelling B2B communications experience for both prospects and existing clients.
- Coordinate third-party vendors and business partners on campaign execution.
You’ll excel in this role if you have:
Exceptional organizational and project management skills. You will have the ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and a strong attention to detail.
Amazing partnership skills. You proactively engage with internal and external stakeholders to learn, plan and solve coverage & closing of deals blockers.
Top-notch problem solving & decision making capabilities. You have the ability to independently account for and solve problems. You have the maturity to proactively assess risk, issues and dependencies.
- 5+ years B2B marketing management experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications and/or Business or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience building B2B marketing strategies.
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis.
- Experience with sales funnel and B2B marketing support within this funnel.
- Practical knowledge of CRM tools, specifically SalesForce and Lead Nurturing tool (Outreach/Hubspot etc).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs.
- Email, database, and digital marketing experience (including marketing automation).
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong know-how in using Salesforce (or equivalent CRM).
- Experience with marketing automation and lead nurturing tools (e.g Outreach, Hubspot).
- Background and exposure to digital marketing and social media management tools.
- Experience producing and managing content marketing.
- Experience in digital execution of live content including webinars (GoToMeeting,WebEx).
- Strong analytical skills with interest in assessing KPIs to drive business performance.
- 2- 4 years people management experience and the ability to work with Talent Acquisition to hire and grow a talented team.
Success in this role looks like:
- PayByPhone has a successful, scalable and repeatable B2B marketing model.
- Supporting KPI: Multiple campaigns launched throughout key PBP markets, including measurable ROI and CPA of $10,000/ new major client.
- Strong presence in the B2B media and client world.
- PayByPhone is an established thought leader and first point of contact for industry related initiatives (i.e speaker events, thought leadership media pieces, shared client content, case studies, reference for top 5 clients).
- More than 30% of prospect inflow is due to Inbound communication (not Outbound from sales outreach).
- Min of 5+ Strategic partnerships gained (for coverage, sales cycle support, B2B reach).
Here at PayByPhone, our strength is in our people: a talented team behind a fantastic product. We are a creative, ambitious and driven multi-disciplinary group. We value learning and fun as we innovate to help millions of consumers pay for parking easily and securely. Our teams are growing; but not without you.
Together, we’re on a mission to simplify the world of mobility payments – one parking spot at a time. We’re one of the fastest-growing mobile payment companies in the world and process over 90 million parking, transit, and bike-share transactions a year in cities across North America, Europe and Australia. Our teams help millions of consumers easily and securely pay for parking and transportation without the hassles of waiting in line, carrying change, or risking costly fines.
Now, with a recent acquisition by Volkswagen Financial Services, our growth has a global focus and we can’t do it alone. We need the right people working with us to help reach our lofty goals and we want it to be you.