REFERENCE #: 025591
LOCATION: Vancouver , British Columbia , Canada
JOB FAMILY GROUP: Brand Experience
We’re looking for a Senior Advertising Copywriter to help us craft brand strategies into kickass creative concepts. You’ll need to bring your A game, have strong writing chops and manage multiple projects at one time. You’ll work in a department of more than 60 creatives in a dynamic, fun and collaborative environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Concept and create in partnership with different disciplines.
- Bring genuine, original creative ideas to the table.
- Understand the structure of a brand’s identity—how the visual and verbal executions come together to create a holistic brand experience.
- Be able to translate a creative brief into a creative concept.
- Present effectively, whether for internal or cross-functional project reviews.
- Constant awareness of the industry, including ground-breaking ideas, emerging technologies and business solutions.
- Compile presentation decks for internal and external review.
- Execute a strong consistent campaign across many and varied deliverables, all fit for channel.
- Provide effective direction through all phases of production—internally and with external partners.
- Mentor and ideate with junior creative team members.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 7+ years of professional advertising copywriting experience
- Must have advertising agency experience
- Must have a professional folio of work demonstrating ideas and copy across various media
- Must have experience in web, mobile, social and emerging platforms
- A creative advertising degree or diploma required
- Experience working on national or global brands is essential
- Are able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands
- Demonstrated and extraordinary communication skills and meticulous eye for detail
WHO YOU ARE
- You bring positive energy to everything you create and everyone you meet.
- You love to take initiative and work well within a team
- You’re a strategic problem solver who’s self-motivated, productive and efficient
- You’re passionate and excited about design and technology and stay on top of current trends
- You have sharp attention to detail and are a champion of consistency
- You love working in a fast-paced environment
You live and breathe the SweatLife, practice self-awareness, are goal oriented and have a strong desire for constant self-improvement
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC, lululemon athletica creates components for people to live long, healthy and fun lives.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.