Posted: lululemon athletica
Salary: $67,000.00 – $101,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (5121)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
We’re looking for a Senior Copywriter to help us craft brand strategies into kickass creative concepts. You’ll need to bring your A game, have strong writing chops and manage multiple projects at one time. You’ll work in a department of more than 60 creatives in a dynamic, fun and collaborative environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Concept and create in partnership with different disciplines.
- Bring genuine, original creative ideas to the table.
- Understand the structure of a brand’s identity—how the visual and verbal executions come together to create a holistic brand experience.
- Be able to translate a creative brief into a creative concept.
- Present effectively, whether for internal or cross-functional project reviews.
- Constant awareness of the industry, including ground-breaking ideas, emerging technologies and business solutions.
- Compile presentation decks for internal and external review.
- Execute a strong consistent campaign across many and varied deliverables, all fit for channel.
- Provide effective direction through all phases of production—internally and with external partners.
- Mentor and ideate with junior creative team members.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A creative advertising degree or diploma required
- 7+ years of professional advertising copywriting experience
- Must have advertising agency experience
- 3+ years experience working on national or global brands
- Must have a professional folio of work demonstrating ideas and copy across various media
- Must have experience in web, mobile, social and emerging platforms
- Are able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands
- Demonstrated and extraordinary communication skills and meticulous eye for detail
WHO YOU ARE
- You bring positive energy to everything you create and everyone you meet.
- You love to take initiative and work well within a team
- You’re a strategic problem solver who’s self-motivated, productive and efficient
- You’re passionate and excited about design and technology and stay on top of current trends
- You have sharp attention to detail and are a champion of consistency
- You love working in a fast-paced environment
- You live and breathe the SweatLife, practice self-awareness, are goal oriented and have a strong desire for constant self-improvement
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.
Job Type: Full-time